Healthcare Staffing Agency
Home healthcare provides personalized health care and assisted living services for patients who need extended care. Even though the most common home healthcare services are for elderly patients, physically and mentally challenged individuals, postoperative patients, and those who have chronic illness or injuries also take advantage of these services.
Hundreds of elderly patients stay home or return home to recover from a medical condition or illness. They want to be as independent as possible, but remain connected to their healthcare provider-to feel confident in the quality and continuity of care after they leave the hospital. Home healthcare services provide skilled nursing, physical therapy, or help with personal care services.
Some of the benefits of home healthcare service are:
- Many patients recover sooner and more comfortably in the familiar surroundings of their home than in a hospital or nursing facility.
- Home care helps reduce medical costs without loss of quality.
- Patients can stay involved in their care and feel more independent at home.
- Home care provides the opportunity to be with family in familiar surroundings and still receive necessary care.
- Home care treatment plans can be tailored to fit individual lifestyles.
Our comprehensive insurance program for home healthcare staffing agencies is offered exclusively through agent partners and includes coverage for professional liability, general liability, employee benefits liability, sexual misconduct, commercial property, business auto, workers compensation, as well as other key coverage.
Please contact our professionals at Highland Risk Services to discuss our home healthcare staffing agency program by calling our Chicago office at 847-832-9100 or our Phoenix office at 847-832-9099.